December 24, 2014

Christmas Traditions: Twas The Night Before Christmas

For as long as I can remember, I've always read The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve. Do y'all do that too?

When my sisters were little, we would all snuggle together in bed and read the story. After I moved away, I still made a point of reading it with The Hubs. In fact, one year my family recorded themselves reading the storybook, so now I can listen to it as well!

Record your own storybook

One of our most treasured possessions though, is a gift we received for our very first Christmas together. My sister-in-law is a very talented embroiderer, and she made us this book:



Isn't it beautiful work???

Now, every Christmas, we look though our gorgeous, handmade copy of Twas The Night Before Christmas whilst we listen to my family read the story out loud from the other book.

Do you have any traditions like this? Comment below, peeps!


Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Instagram @ ArmyLifeFromTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife

No comments:

Post a Comment