June 7, 2014

Pinterest Tested: Sheets in Pillowcases

This pin has been in the back of my mind for ages. Since our big move to Germany, I finally found the right opportunity to test this organizational tip.

You see, once the movers left, my sheets looked a little something like this: 


Big ol' mess on the floor… such was life after the move. Stuff came out of boxes and was tossed into whatever room it would eventually belong in. Our new German home doesn't have any closets, only wardrobes. This presented a problem. Where was I to store my sheets and towels?

After much hair pulling, I decided to use the wardrobe in our spare room for my sheets. But I didn't want them to look all messy like they usually do when I fold sheets.

Hence, this fantastic pin about storing your sheets inside of their pillowcases. Brilliant. 


Ta da! My sheets are all nice and neat, just the way I like it. This pin really does work. I like the easy storage. I like that I just pull out a bundle, and everything is together in one place. I especially like that my folding doesn't need to be perfect for this to work. It took a bit of getting used to, but I quickly got the new folding rhythm down. 

I know a few of you have tried this pin at home, too. How do you like your new way of folding and organizing? Comment below, peeps! 

Until next time, happy pinning! 



Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife

No comments:

Post a Comment